Sunday, November 1, 2015

About Me

I grew up hearing my dad tell stories of his riding adventures when he was a kid and later as an young adult, but as fate would have it, I wouldn't learn how to ride until five years ago. At first I took a lesson once a week and treated it as a gym session. Slowly but surely the dormant crazy horse lady gene in me awoke and the rest, as they say, is history.

Nowadays I ride on average five days a week when I'm at home and find horses to ride when I go on vacation. I haven't bought my own horse yet, but am on my third lease horse.

Learning to ride as an adult is hard, but it's also fun. There are so many things to learn and so many things to remember. There are also all kinds of funny stories and jokes that only riders get. That's why I decided to start yet another blog to keep track of everything. 


Old photo of dad and uncle riding

No comments:

Post a Comment